Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Don't Look Back In Anger

I restarted my pc few times tonight.
I just cant fall asleep, without any valid reason.

Suddenly,
when i closed my eyes, i think of you.
Im looking reason for myself.
The reason that you ignored me.

Perhaps, u couldn't recognize me?
Perhaps, u dunno who i am?
Perhaps, u seldom take a look to your FB?
Perhaps....
u still feel angry on me?

Four years...
I took four years to ferreting around your news.
Every year's 5th May,
i dunno where should the birthday wishes delivery to.

But thanks god i found u finally.
I've been struggling for quite some times...
Struggling on should or shouldn't i add your FB?
I wouldn't know what will be the consequences afterwards.
But i just trying out my luck.

Until today,
my friend request are still being abeyance.
And so tonight when i closed up my eyes,
i found so many perhaps.

Regardless u know who am i or not,
regardless u are still taking me as sister or not,
regardless u are still angry on me or not,
regardless....regardless...regardless...

I just hope that, 
u could forget everything negative and bad in your passed.
And if i was ur negative memories,
just remove me from that.
Do not looking at the back in anger,
wish you would have a better life.




A song for you,
and, once again happy belated birthday 2012 : )



-- Sorry if I reminding you something bad --









No comments:

Post a Comment