Thursday, September 23, 2010

the time can move faster?

                                excuse me,i would like to ask...can the time move faster abit??
                                   i canot wait for it anymore~im waiting to release myself...
                                  release my tension...release my nervous...release my mind...
                            release my everything and...concentrate back to my FB!!yeahoo~
                                             if u are curiously why am i so excited now..
                      i would like to tell,tomoro will be the last subject for my final examination!!
                                    so,do you feel happy for me as well?please~say YES to me~!!

                                     i could not describe how excited am i now...
                                                             but please say congratz to me...
              because im going to leave the hell soon and i will be back to my heaven soon as well!! 
                                                                hey mr.time,can u move faster?
                                                        coz im now missing my lovely hometown...

No comments:

Post a Comment