Saturday, October 16, 2010

my final results

my final results has been released since yest. yesterday...
as what i had expected to myself, i couldn't achieved the minimum requirement to the ptptn loan...i failed!
i have to retake....i have to resit...i have to pay nearly 1k to resit....
RM750...nearly to 1k...
but there was a miracle because i passed one of the subject...
i was quite worried to this subject after the final gone....
but god bless me, i passed...
but, while i was passed this subject, i failed another subject...my MM!!
honestly, i put the most efforts on MM in my final exam...
but finally what did i get? i get F, i gained nothing...
but what to do? i have to prepare myself to meet zhu dou again!
feel so bored when i know that i have to meet her again!
because of i was failed my MM, so it ruin my whole cgpa and made me failed to get loan for next semester...
should i hate zhu dou because she made me failed to get my loan?
or i supposed to hate myself because i may not hardworking enough...??
but i put the most efforts on MM! so...??
there was no conclusion to this question....doinkzzz...
anyhow, i felt sad to my results...
but i already recovered my sadness and prepared myself to start another new semester...
i wish that, this would not affect me to my new semester, 
and wish god bless me more again...

No comments:

Post a Comment