Sunday, January 1, 2012

010112

How people pass their 311211? Going somewhere for any celebration? Or having traffic jam for countdown later? For me, i just passing the day with my lovely lappy. Sitting in front of my lappy, viewing FB NONSTOP! Scrolling up and down, repeating the similar motion and finally shut down my lappy and countdown for the new year with the music concert. Well, its abit fatigue for some of the youngster maybe. However, its okie with me, although it was boring and tedious indeed. Or what can i do? Jam with people for an hour and just for 5 mins of firework show? No way...I've tried this once last few years, i think its enough for me as memories. 
Anyway, i hope that everyone can have their new wishes and may all the dream comes true. ^^
And lastly i wish that my family can stay safety and healthy always.
Wish my sun would success in his career shortly too...=))

No comments:

Post a Comment