Friday, May 13, 2011

call me handsome please


Call me handsome please....
This is my latest new outlook...handsome right? 
Why cut so short?
This is the question everybody looking for....LOL
I dunno....
Just when i was sitting on the chair, i have no idea on my new hairstyle...
So, hairstylist suggested his own idea...
I was reading the magazines and when i looked up, it was already like what in the picture now...
I did requested " don't cut too short, otherwise friend will laugh at me again "
Hmmmm....the result is, it was really not too short....for him....DUHHH~~
What can i do? I can only accept it and....
go home and tell my mum, now u have another son and my brother got another elder brother....
When i walk together with my bf...i was feeling like, my bf is GAY...><"

Anyway, the style for this quite " yeng " honestly...
Just TOO SHORT~ ARGHHH~~
A bit jip shou hmm dou lo~

No comments:

Post a Comment