Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MM = evil


I dunno why...MM in my mind is always evil...
It drove me to grave since my first semester in UTAR...
Perhaps there was some problems on the lecturer...this is what i thought in the first semester...
Until i knew i failed myself in her subject, i get shocked!
I paid lots of efforts on this subject, however i get F for the final...
Anyway, this just my passed...

For this semester, i retake the same subject with suha...
Both of us felt sibeh happy at the began of the semester because, the lecturer for this semester not zhu dou anymore...*evil laugh* on our face...
*This lecturer quite okie also, not bad...* this was my mind when the first sight i looked at the lecturer...
But after a long time to get along, i found that, i TERmiss zhu dou...indeed...
*suddenly i miss zhu dou...* i told suha...
This is the funny and interesting case...i did hate her damn much in passed, but i now i miss her...
Anyway, the summary is, i failed my MM in passed...

For this semester, we take another MM subject again...*IMM*
Before the night of the final, i guess there was possible 80-85 out of 100% AVs crazy-ing with IMM for whole night....
**A mountain of tips and yet it tend to the outline more than scope + script**
First time i been crazy, tried to "eat" all the notes whole night...
But not all also, just as much as i can....@@
For sure, that is a impossible mission...><"
But i did it....HAHA
No one can predict what is the actual question will coming out...so, everybody is gan jiong-ing...HAHA

For me, MM have too many things have to go through, have to memories...
And yet, i still got not enough budget to enlarge my brain memory space or to get any ex hardisk...T T
At this moment, again the same thing appeared in my mind suddenly...
For me, MM is sibeh "cheh"...*faint, no eye see*
*RETAKE AGAIN?!I DON'T WANT!!*

Surprisingly, the question in the actual exam was sibeh easy...
Perhaps i could pass, perhaps i dont need to retake in next semester! YEAHOO~
sorry MJ...i apologize because i F IMM in the midnight before the exam...
i misunderstood you....i misunderstood IMM...HAHA

Anyway, all subject which relates with MM really very "cheh"....
FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment