Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day

HAHA~i believe that everyone has seen my dad before~ it meant u seen him through my FB pics...
yes..definitely, both of us do not look like a biscuit..yet he sayang me the most..^^
my dad is a super duper special and funny person..
he is special because of his hot temper..just like a gas barrel, will automatic boom suddenly..for no reason sometimes...= ="
he is funny because, when we bought him a cake for celebrating happy father's day, we get shoot as feed back...@@"
he is really funny..and this is the only word i found to describe him...= ="
every dad should feel happy when they saw their children bought them a big cake...
some special case, which some of the dads are trying to act cool, keep their mouth shut or show their cooling face..
but my dad was quite IMBA, he opened his mouth to shoot us...on the spot...= ="
WAT LA!!
maybe as what my sis said, he felt paiseh at the moment and the only response he can give is #^%*@!
once the paiseh feeling gone, he switched back to normal at night..
i shouldnt say normal, he was quite happy at night...
WAT LA AGAIN!!


    I purposely drawn the spec on cake..who knows..get shoot finally...= =


    I forgot what name for this cake from secret recipe...

    SEE! im not telling lie! he was happy at that night..

    empat mata...><"
no matter how bad is ur temper, u are still my dad~
Happy Daddy's Day dad~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment