Wednesday, June 8, 2011

y1sBreak -- P.Penang [Part 1]

It was quite some times already, i lazy to update my blog...especially those activities which happened during my semester break...*lazybird*

Nevermind...lets recall back all the memories to my previous trip -- P.Penang

I and my bf pifoo had a nice trip to P.Penang after our semester final...
Before we officially to start our trip, we borrowed a GPS from Ms.Noris...
Although we knew the GPS was actually not belonging to Ms.Noris, but we still oughta to say thanks to her, and also her bf Mr.Goh too...*Thanks guys* =)
Because of the function of this GPS, it brought us to everywhere around P.Penang...
We managed our trip quite well, and we saved a lot of time...=D

The first stopped was Toy Museum...
Inside the Toy Museum, i saw many toys when my childhood life...
For ex, there were little Marionette...I've forgotten whats the name for this cartoon, but i did remember the marionette with long nose when he is telling lie...
Not only that, there were still dark green color's soldiers...The same happening again, i forgot whats the actual name for these toys...hees...=P...but these dark green color's soldiers really appear only in my childhood time...i did appreciated them last time...=)...and yet i dunno where they gone eventually...mum threw them away i guess...=P
There were also snow white, mario, ultraman and blah blah blah~



 The Saw...it looks tooooo disgusting...=[









If you looking for any other pictures, please refer to my FB~ =D

----To be continue----

No comments:

Post a Comment