Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday.Shopping Day

I went to ipoh parade with my darling yesterday...Of course there were still two of them--milo kia and noris~
We spent 9 hours to shopping around the shopping mall...we goes in and out to every shop...maybe some of them will feels dat...are we crazy...Nope...we are just over excited...Because there was quite some times we didnt out for shopping...issit true milo kia and noris?
Erm....i bought many things actually....clothes...pants....bag...shoe...necklace...wohoo~happy hunting for all those stuffs! its really fantastic!!
Other than dat...we still went for a movie..."Great Day"...made in Malaysia...=D
Before i go for the movie...some of them were highly recommended this movie to me...some of them said it was funny...some of them praised it was funny plus touched...even some of them dropped their tears at the end of the movie...and finally...i went for it...
Erm...actually it was not bad...honestly...there was little bit touch at the end....BUT....it be unlikely to make me to drop my tears....anyway~ it was not bad as i can conclude....
Okay~continue shopping after we finished the movie...
It wont be too late for me to purchased all my new year's stuffs yesterday~as long as i bought them before the chinese new year...am i right?haha...
**Happy Chinese New Year to all my beloved family and friends in advance...**

No comments:

Post a Comment