Saturday, February 12, 2011

another Dot Dot assignment

There is another dot dot assignment which exist in my assignment list....
OMG!!SWEAT!!
i've been suffered during my first black and white dot dot....
now.....once again another dot dot....some more COLOR, A3 SIZE!!
OH~~NO~~!!
kill me please.....
Kampar view........i've chosen the most easier picture to dot....

taken by me...=D

in order to dot this pic...i think i need a very very relax mood....seriously...indeed...=(
otherwise i couldnt finish it by one shot...
then i have to clean up all my stuffs, take it out again next time....= ="
im lazy bird...i've delayed this assignment for two days...
2 days ago, i promised myself i have to finish it by friday....but i FAILED!!
again i promised to myself and yet i've gave myself a very kind excuse, i need to relax before i start it...
therefore, i delayed it from saturday to sunday.....
today, sunday...i have no more reason, no more excuse, no more idea to be lazy bird...
hence....i have to start to rush it from now onwards.....SOBSSS...

ADD OIL LAZY BIRD....T T

No comments:

Post a Comment