Wednesday, November 10, 2010

which type of SOHAI you are??!!

that day i went to class early in the morning...
but when i reached the mud land car park, there were lots of car...
okay~maybe i was late....but fortunately i still get one empty place to park my car...
DING-DONG~class was finished....its time to back home and have my breakfast + lunch with my dear...
but who knows...when i walked to the car park...i found that i have no way to drive myself back home...
do you know why? coz i found that parking lot full of parked cars...
its okay~ never mind...i guess i might find at least one way to go out from the car park...
i started my car engine...and i had turned my steering here and there, left and right...OHH MY GOSHH!!!
i kept on turning inside the car parking...but there was no one intersection allowed me to go out!! all crossing has been blocked by vehicles...WHAT THE FUCK??!!
never mind...maybe i missed some distance intersection or conceal crossing...
finally i get off from my car, standing under the hot sun, walked here and there just looking around for the entrance that i passed through this morning...
ALAMAK!!! FUCK!!! i felt very angry when i found the entrance was blocked by a nissan sunny!!!
hey dude or bitch!! are you forgotten to bring your pig brain to campus today??!!
HELLO!!! this is the entrance okay~! u though this your own private mud land meh...!! can parking everywhere that u likes to park...! now u blocked the way, how am i going to back home?!!
are you SOHAI??!! im wondering which type of sohai you are!! 
i feel very angry at the moment, and my first reaction was wrote down all my dissatisfied feeling on a blank paper and stick it on his or her car mirror...
the content just like below:
" FUCK YOU SOHAI!!! YOU BLOCKED THE ENTRANCE!!! "
walao....what type of pig is this??!! please lar...parking with your brain as well next time...dont block the entrance again!!! i will never give u face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment