Wednesday, March 23, 2011

wish to turn over myself into clouds

can i turn over myself into clouds in next second?


I like clouds very much...not only its in my favorite sky blue color...
I like clouds because they are living in the sky unfettered...
since the sky so wide...they are allows to free flowing.... 
sometimes, they might twist themselves into different shapes.....anywhere, anytime...

the best friend for cloud is always wind...and wind will always work together with clouds...
and yet, the wind are playing in more important role...
they strenuous efforts to act as sender....intently to send the clouds to everywhere...

how i wish i could be part of them....i wish to have a partner which act like wind...
i wish i could get more freedom and study under an unfettered condition...

somehow....im homesick again....i miss my mum...i miss my dad....i miss my bed....i miss my everything in my passed time....i miss my every ji mui in hometown....i miss the life during my secondary school...i miss this and i miss that....however, can time go back to my previous life? I need it indeed....

I know it would not happen unless inside dreaming...
thus, i wish i can turn over myself into clouds from now on....
God, can you please help to achieve what i wish right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment